第97章 BAU

我绞尽脑汁 来回思忖 只为在Alcott与你相遇,

I'd go to the corner in the back where you'd always be,

我会转身前往那个 总是有你身影的角落,

There you are, sitting as usual with your golden notebook,

你的确和往常一样坐在那里 手里捧着那本金色的笔记本,

Writing something about someone who used to be me,

写下与曾经那个我相关的琐碎之事,

It's the last thing you wanted,

那是你最不希望发生的,

It's the first thing I do,

也是我最想实现的,

I tell you that I think I'm falling back in love with you,

我告诉你 或许我已再次深深迷恋上你,

I see you smile when you see it's me,

在你注意到我来时 面庞笑容洋溢,

I had to do something to break into your golden thinking,

我得采取些行动 来打破你那美妙的幻想,

How many times will I do this and you'll still believe?

是不是我再怎样尝试 你还是会一如既往地坚信,

It's the last thing you wanted (Tell me, which side are you on, dear?),

其实你最不希望发生的是 (亲爱的 告诉我 你的立场到底如何),

It's the first thing you do (Give me some tips to forget you),

也是你最想实现的 (告诉我 怎样才能将你忘掉),

You tell me your problems (Have I become one of your problems?),

在告诉我 你碰到的困难后 (我已经给你造成困扰了吗),

And I tell you the truth (Could it be easy this once?),

我向你坦白了一切 (这次何必要搞得那么复杂),

It's the last thing you wanted (Everything that's mine is a landmine),

那是你最不希望发生的 (事关我的一切 实则都危机暗涌),

It's the first thing I do (Did my love aid and abet you?),

也是我最想实现的 (我的深爱有帮到你 让你振作起来吗),

I'd tell you that I think I'm falling back in love with you,

我告诉你 或许我已再次 深深迷恋上你,

And I'll ruin it all over,

我会将一切 全部毁灭,

I'll ruin it for you,

我会为你摧毁一切,

I'll ruin it all over,

一切都将不复存在,

And over like I always do (Why don't you?),

正如我以往的作风 (而你为何),

I'll ruin it all over (Rain on my parade...),

曾经的全部 都会荡然无存 (还要来扫我兴呢),

I'll ruin it for you (Shred my evening gown...),

我会为你摧毁一切 (毁坏我那套晚礼服),

I'll ruin it all over (Read my sentence aloud...),

我会将一切 全部毁灭(放声说出我的心里话),

And over like I always do ('Cause I love this curse on our house...),

正如我以往的作风 (毕竟这间屋子的诅咒正合我意),

It's the last thing I wanted (Tell me, which side are you on, dear?),

这是我最不希望发生的 (亲爱的 告诉我 你的立场到底如何),

It's the first thing I do (Give me some tips to forget you),

也是我最想实现的 (告诉我 怎样才能将你忘掉),

I tell you my problems (Have I become one of your problems?),

在告诉你 我碰到的困难后 (我已经给你造成困扰了吗),

And you tell me the truth (Could it be easy this once?),

你向我坦白了一切 (这次何必要搞得那么复杂),

It's the last thing I wanted (Everything that's mine is a landmine),

这是我最不希望发生的 (事关我的一切 实则都危机暗涌),

It's the first thing I'd do (Did my love aid and abet you?),

也是我最想实现的 (我的深爱有帮到你 让你振作起来吗),

I tell you that I think I'm falling back in love (Back in love),

我告诉你 或许我已再次 深深迷恋上你 (再次爱上你),

Back in love with you,

再度爱上你,

Back in love with you,

再度爱上你。

作者有话说

显示所有文的作话

第97章 BAU

梦远书城已将原网页转码以便移动设备浏览

本站仅提供资源搜索服务,不存放任何实质内容。如有侵权内容请联系搜狗,源资源删除后本站的链接将自动失效。

推荐阅读

怀上前夫他哥的崽

宁得岁岁吵

西江的船

狩心游戏

猫总会被蝴蝶吸引

< 上一页 目录 下一章 >
×
【综英美】先知拯救意难平
连载中YoungGoddess /